Patient Participation Group
The Harefield Practice - Getting Better Together
As a registered patient of the Harefield Practice you are invited to join the the Harefield PRactice Patient Group. This voluntary group is made up of patients and Practice staff and it aims to help patients to have a better understanding of the Practice, of its staff and their roles.
We also want to:
- understand any problems encountered by patients in the surgery or through local NHS services
- listen to any views, issues or priorities that patients may have
- make the meetings informative and enjoyable
- devise a questionnaire with the help of the group to distribute to The Harefield Practice patients
- listen to any ideas or suggestions for the Patient Group
The group holds meetings regularly throughout the year at the practice.
The Practice is keen to extend the Patient Participation Group, so why not come along to discuss your ideas and hear about planned changes.
If you would like to come along to the meeting, or if you have any queries about the Patient Participation Group, then please Click Here to sign up.
Join our Facebook Group Click Here
Friends and Family Test Monthly Summary
The NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT) was created to help service providers and commissioners understand whether patients are happy with the service provided, or where improvements are needed. It's a quick and anonymous way to give your views after receiving NHS care or treatment.
Since the FFT was launched in 2013, millions of patients have submitted feedback. It's used by most NHS services, including community care, hospitals, mental health services, maternity services, GP and dental practices, emergency care, and patient transport.
Friends and Family Test Results